Oct 17, 2015

Hello world!


So I started a blog. I don't know what I'll do with it but I'll post whatever comes to mind whenever something comes to mind. I'm going to be posting progress on whatever I'm working on like for One Piece Online or Project Fight Club, or maybe my opinion on a certain update or on a popular game. This blog will have a more serious tone, but that won't mean I provide a post with the usual snarky or stupid remarks I make. Just know I won't be making stuff like shit posts or hollow rants.

Why should you, the reader, care about what I think? I dunno maybe you can only construct your beliefs off others' opinions and you're trying to find another source to annotate for your "totally" original concepts. Maybe you're curious about one of the projects I'm working on and want to know its progress. Maybe you just want to see what I got to say or what I'm up to. Whatever it is, I appreciate you stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment